Question on grabs
Have they removed the ability to grab people with endurance? I know I have previously done it but it seems like it wont anymore. Did that change with 6.1?
Have they removed the ability to grab people with endurance? I know I have previously done it but it seems like it wont anymore. Did that change with 6.1?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't say I know because I haven't tested. But I've grabbed people who make the mistake of vaulting right after being unhooked and the basekit borrowed time should be active.
You can still grab with Endurance, nothing changed there.
Are you trying to grab a survivor when they fast vault a window? Because that’s what you’re not allowed to do. You can grab injured survivors on slow or medium window vaults, but not on a fast vault.
For pallets, you can grab injured survivors on any vault, slow or fast.