SOS: Emoting
This might be a stupid question but I can’t seem to grasp it myself or find anything about it in forums/videos online. :’)
On PC, how do you quickly emote? Like pointing or using the “follow me” emote repeatedly before the animation finishes. When I attempt to cancel the animation by moving while using the WASD keys — I look like I’m making an awkward and insecure shuffle around whoever I’m near.
My console friends seem to have no issue doing it and I feel like I’m severely slacking in the booping and slapping department. Any help appreciated! <3
Comments
1 is for pointing
2 is for GET OVER HERE
Right, that I know! I’m just curious how people are able to do them in quick succession, where it looks like you’re maybe “slapping” or poking another player while crouched
If you press W (you might have to hold shift as well idk) to move it cancels the animation.
So just spam 1 or 2 and W over and over again.