I wish they fixed the hitbox on those bushes in Garden of Joy.
I swear every time I play as Hillbilly I get that cursed map and all the hitboxes on that map are massive for some reason, please help me lol.
I swear every time I play as Hillbilly I get that cursed map and all the hitboxes on that map are massive for some reason, please help me lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doubt it will ever be touched. Just hope the survivor's don't abuse it.
playing chainsaw brothers on this map is such a nightmare.
As for me, a Bubba enthusiast, Garden will be an afk map until the bushes disappear
Garden of Joy is awful with it's hitboxes. But I suggest you take a closer look at the table in the dining room ;-)
i wish they would fix garden of joy in general
I wish they wouldn't Garden of Joy.