Why do I only match high level teams as killer now?

I'm trying to get an achievement where I have to get a merciless victory with no perks, but every single time I get a match it is against a high level team of players, like 10+ leveled characters.


But when I search as a survivor (solo Q) I get low level players, so I know there are low level players playing this game. What gives? Why do the devs think I want to play a team every single game?

Comments

  • What's funny is I just got the merciless killer thing, but it was "unable to collect data, restarting game advised" message lol.


    Why is this God awful game so glitchy? There are several achievements that can't be unlocked right now, the blackswamp map tied to one hasn't been fixed yet, etc.

  • Most players don't play their main in soloQ.

  • Twice in a row now.


    "Grade progress error"


    "Unable to fetch your grade progress. Restarting the game should allow you to see your current grade." (Which I did already).


    This game really really sucks for achievement hunters lol. Awful game. Please don't make a second one.


    Completed the requirements for the achievement to pop but the devs for this game want me to play at a disadvantage over and over and over again (no perks). Crazy.