Switch - Game constantly crashing while playing Nemesis

Three times now I have had the game crash while playing Nemesis on the Switch. Each time I have gotten a matchmaking timeout and no points for my game which is really not cool.

Perks: Lethal Pursuer, Shattered Hope, Fearmonger, Eruption

Add ons: different each time

This isn't cool as now I'm afraid I'll get banned for DC-ing too much even though it's entirely out of my control

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It happened again this time as Ghostface. My matchmaking penalty is now up to 30 minutes. This is absolutely ridiculous. Love that I spend money on a game and I can't play it.

  • I have had the exact same issue. And now on a 6 hour match making ban. It’s ridiculous

  • BHVR this is absolutely not acceptable. Your game is preventing us from playing it for extended periods of time. Please address this asap.

  • Welp, DC penalty now up to 6 hours because I took a risk and played more killer. Absolute trash.

  • I've also got this issue. Tried to complete some killer challenges and anytime I get 3 or 4 sacrifices, then game crashes before going to the results. I've been playing plague, spirit, ghostface, and artist.