New killer idea

Killer:The Psychic

Scourge hook: mental breaker- Each time you hook a surv on a scourge hook.They will scream.If they were doing any action it will incapacitate them for 10 secs. Cooldown of 60 secs.

Psycho field: Your psyquic power disrupt survivor senses.Any surv in your TR suffer from Blindess.After 10 secs without being in chase but on ur TR it becomes oblivious and deafened ( please just mute the sound not the awful noise) effect lingers for 10 secs after leaving your TR.

Extracorporeal: When a surv escaped a chase from you after 10 secs any other surv doing an action at 8m or less will have their aura revealed

Comments

  • soooo... since you only gave perk ideas yet... I guess the killer is coming later?

    The scourge hook perk seems kind of useless to be honest... The same as pain resonance you can counter it pretty easily as you can see the aura of the killer during the hook animation and therefore let go before it triggers... But whereas pain res still removes 15% progress this does not have an interaction so I don't think this perk is good.

    Psycho field seems okayish... Like nothing special or meta but ok.

    the last one seems odd as well... 8m is way too short of a distance for this to work... But I like the idea of triggering after certain chase duration...

  • @Archol123 said:

    soooo... since you only gave perk ideas yet... I guess the killer is coming later?

    The scourge hook perk seems kind of useless to be honest... The same as pain resonance you can counter it pretty easily as you can see the aura of the killer during the hook animation and therefore let go before it triggers... But whereas pain res still removes 15% progress this does not have an interaction so I don't think this perk is good.

    Psycho field seems okayish... Like nothing special or meta but ok.

    the last one seems odd as well... 8m is way too short of a distance for this to work... But I like the idea of triggering after certain chase duration...

    Yeah the power still thinking about it.

    I were thinking on somekind of mental power like throwing objects