Seriously why am I playing with these
During the day I play during the day because according to people playing during the day is better NOT SO. I get SWF who basically just leave you to die on first hook,sandbaggers and a whole bunch of survivors that make me question matchmaking. How do I know their a SWF simple most SWF are on the same console,they'll be the same character and same outfit at times or other times they don't move away from eachother. But still why am I paired with this I'm constantly dying on hook because either my team doesn't try leaving the hook sight even though their injured so someone healthy can rescue me or the other player or they don't bother trying to just rescue at all instead only focusing on saving their friends. I get worse and worse teammates but for some reason the killer is the same matchmaking skill. Seriously what is wrong with matchmaking. I'm turning off cross-play because it takes way longer to get a match.
Comments
I wouldn’t go as far as saying your dying because the so called “SWF” is leaving you on hook over their teammates. In all honesty if you were playing with a separate Swf you would’ve got unhooked a lot faster then playing with 3 other solo queue players which is what I think is actually happening in your case. As far as being on the same console there are multiple platforms such as Nintendo switch, Xbox, PlayStation and PC, so just because you see the same globe beside their name doesent mean they are on the same platform..
Off peak is definitely WAYYYYYY better for solo Q than on peak times.
Doesnt mean you cant still get awful games, BHVR does have the worst SBMM to exist and alot of the playerbase is entitled...
But off peak is so much better I stop playing as it gets later, they aren't gods but at least they do gens more often so... that's a W in my books