No Rift Challenges
Playing on PS5, Version 6.300.201
No matter which challenge I chose, it won't show up for survivor or killer and if I complete it, it won't be counted.
Restart didn't help. :/
Tagged:
Pending
Playing on PS5, Version 6.300.201
No matter which challenge I chose, it won't show up for survivor or killer and if I complete it, it won't be counted.
Restart didn't help. :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And I've got another one: I just completed a daily (sacrificed two survivors with the Doc) and only got counted as one sacrifice. Which sucks because playing as the Doc gets you disconnects like almost no other, like before I even see a survivor they disconnect... :/
Issue with the rift is fixed after second restart. ^_^ Must have been something queer with the update.
Thanks for all your awesome work btw, guys! <3
Just as one fixed itself, a new one started acting up...