So are we getting extended rift/tome time to account for broken archives?
Many people use the challenges to get the levels they need in the rift, but it is currently impossible for me to get progress on literally any current archive thanks to the bugs, they just all remain empty. Can I assume there will be some recompense for this?
Comments
I was lucky with the "jump from great hight" in lvl 3. My friend was not. She doesn't own GF and hardly plays killer. She couldn't do anything for a week until it worked yesterday.
I'm comple for a compensation.
For some reason, despite showing that you have a challenge selected, it actually un-selects it when you boot back up. You need to select something else then go back to it every time you open the game again.
It's worked for me, but yeah, archives are borked. Hopefully they extend the time.
You just need to unselect and reselect the challenge. I’m not saying it’s not broken but there is a work around.
Forums and Twitter are welcome to be used to publicize workarounds.
Free rift levels would also be a good idea.