Sore Ankles Bugged
Since this challenge has released not a single fall has ever counted while being chased. From hills, on top of buildings, Im in a chase and do a fall and it does not progress the challenge
Tagged:
Pending
Since this challenge has released not a single fall has ever counted while being chased. From hills, on top of buildings, Im in a chase and do a fall and it does not progress the challenge
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just ran the challenges with Balanced Landing at Garden of Joy and I jumped like 6-7 times from the mainbuilding and I did not even get one stack for this challenge.
I'm mad, I hate doing these senseless things with bad perks to at least compensate this bad playstyle.