Anyone else?
Is anyone else having an issue where it doesn't count 1 of your sacrifices? I kill 3 people, and it only counts 2 sacrifices. I kill 1 and acts like I didn't get any.
Tagged:
Mod
Is anyone else having an issue where it doesn't count 1 of your sacrifices? I kill 3 people, and it only counts 2 sacrifices. I kill 1 and acts like I didn't get any.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you want to report a bug, please follow this link: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If the bug has been reported already, just upvote the post, otherwise you are free to open a new report following the guidelines pinned on top of the section.