Tome 13 Level 3 Reverent challenge

This challenge does not accept the final (fourth) sacrifice to the entity to count toward the 10 required sacrifices. I got two 4 kill lobbies in a row and both times I only received credit for 3 kills. I assume it's the fourth kill that isn't counted but cannot be sure. I started with a 3 kill then got 3 credited again (after a 4 kill lobby). So I thought I would only need 3 more but it said 6/10 so I thought, okay I'm crazy... I'll just get another 4 kills. My last lobby I got the 4 kills (all on hooks) and still only got credit for 3. I am now 9/10 somehow even though I've gotten 11 kills...

Comments

  • @StockBizzle said:

    This challenge does not accept the final (fourth) sacrifice to the entity to count toward the 10 required sacrifices. I got two 4 kill lobbies in a row and both times I only received credit for 3 kills. I assume it's the fourth kill that isn't counted but cannot be sure. I started with a 3 kill then got 3 credited again (after a 4 kill lobby). So I thought I would only need 3 more but it said 6/10 so I thought, okay I'm crazy... I'll just get another 4 kills. My last lobby I got the 4 kills (all on hooks) and still only got credit for 3. I am now 9/10 somehow even though I've gotten 11 kills...

    Yep there are about 15 other threads about this bug, please go upvote it the bugs section.