PWYF on Legion

I think it could be good but at the same time I could be wrong. Doesn anyone know if it could work well
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Considering the fact that you hit more often than with any other killer, no, it doesn't make much sense.

  • Specifically for downing your obsession, it would be okay. You'd probably get a stack from the frenzy hit.

    For everyone else, no. You ain't keeping those stacks for long, and the time you're going to spend building them up is probably going to be longer than the time you'll save with the speed, since you're going to be attacking faster than other killers.

    Is it worth bringing a perk to catch up to one person slightly faster? I wouldn't say so, but it's up to you.

  • Peanits said:

    Specifically for downing your obsession, it would be okay. You'd probably get a stack from the frenzy hit.

    For everyone else, no. You ain't keeping those stacks for long, and the time you're going to spend building them up is probably going to be longer than the time you'll save with the speed, since you're going to be attacking faster than other killers.

    Is it worth bringing a perk to catch up to one person slightly faster? I wouldn't say so, but it's up to you.

    Interesting, thought it would work out better in my head but now that you explained it well, yeah I'm not keeping those tokens for long. Thanks
  • It's still a fun Perk imo, and can be good for certain builds, but yeah it's not gonna be staggeringly good just as is, but with the right build, Killer and add-ons can def have some fun with it.

    Im personally fine with how it is currently.  I say go have some fun trying it out, not everything has ro be S Tier Perks/Meta imo :P