TOME - STOP THE PRESSES DOES NOT COMPLETE

the description

Step 1 : Choose the killer challenge "Stop the Presses"

Step 2 : Equip Thrilling Tremors

Step 3 : Kill all the survivors

Step 4 : Notice the game does not acknowledge the completion of the challenge

Additional information

bug.png
  • Character played: The Wraith
  • Perks played: Bamboozle, Thrilling Tremors, Call of Brine, Save the Best For Last
  • Map: Haddonfield
  • Opinion: This challenge was already annoying considering survivors will do anything to deny a 4K.


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • bug2.png

    This bug is consistent.

  • There is an acknowledged bug where the devout emblem is not registering that you've gotten a 4k, so all sacrifice/kill challenges like this have been affected.

    (However, I will note that I somehow got this challenge done, but I don't remember the actual game where it happened. Maybe I killed the survivors before EGC started and the game went "they couldn't have escaped through the gates if that condition is not met bc they're clearly not open", idk. So it might be possible to complete, but you're probably better off trying other challenges.)