Looks like no community events.....
Anyone else sad that there aren't any community events this year for the anniversary. I was so pumped to work together in the community and try getting items and exclusives but I guess none of that this year
Anyone else sad that there aren't any community events this year for the anniversary. I was so pumped to work together in the community and try getting items and exclusives but I guess none of that this year
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm so sad about that....
I am really hoping they are saving it for the weekend of the double bloodpoints
maybe soo console players also get a chance to win