Legion with Wesker's chase music

So I played a game against a Legion today and that Legion had Wesker chase theme.

I was recording the game, so I saved the video here as a proof : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOlQuUQfjJ8&t it happened on PC (Steam)


I asked in endgame chat if I was the only one hearing Wesker's music, but no one answered, so I don't know if I was the only one concerned or not. Anyway, my previous game was against a Wesker player (a real one this time), so it might be the reason for the bug, tho I cannot be sure of that.

Despite the fact it's a pretty funny bug, I doubt it is the way it was supposed to work. ^^

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Thats indeed a weird bug, and pretty significant too, since the TR is meant to be an indicator of who the killer is.