Please bhvr
Change or lower hags chase music . It's very distracting and sticks around for several seconds after the chase is over .
I can't hear boons, and when traps go off it's just more loud sounds to work around .
Change or lower hags chase music . It's very distracting and sticks around for several seconds after the chase is over .
I can't hear boons, and when traps go off it's just more loud sounds to work around .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most chase music is excessive. Add to it when the killer being played has more or less permanent sound effects (Blight/Wraith snarling, Spirit wailing/crystal sounds, etc.), and it is a lot of noise when trying to listen for other things going on.
It's particularly annoying when playing the killer. I wish the game had an option to turn down the killer sound effects for the person playing the killer.