Is the challenge of starting four chases with GF by any chance bugged?
I've played a few games with GF in which I got a 1K and almost the 12 hooks (8, tbh) and didn't get the achievement. Do you know if it's bugged?
I've played a few games with GF in which I got a 1K and almost the 12 hooks (8, tbh) and didn't get the achievement. Do you know if it's bugged?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
have you read the archive challenge?
If it didn't count, try to deselect and select again the challenge.
Yes. Why?
You're probably reading it wrong. You have to Mark (Expose) 4 different survivors. Not chase them
Aaah, the translation says start a chase... I should've switched it to English.
Do we need to start chases with our girlfriends? I don't have one :(