Can we have an option to avoid players with bad ping?

It’s soo annoying not being able to loop properly from getting hit from the moon. I’d rather wait a bit longer and not play with someone with dial up. Iv noticed it quite a lot lately. Nearly every other round the bad ping on a killer pops up.

Comments

  • This.

    And also the option to choose not to get into a match quicker at the cost of matchmaking putting me in front of people above or beneath my skill level. I'd rather wait a full minute for a match than be put in front of a killer that has several k hours when I'm a beginner, and the other way around.

  • I've been getting hit through pallets like no tomorrow since the new tome as released. I see the pallet bleeding while I'm on the other side already, cute stuff