PC (STEAM) - Tome 13 Level 2 Craft Time's Over

I don't get to play often anymore so I can't say this wasn't just a glitch, but I cleansed four totems in a trial and got no progress on the Archives challenge "Craft Time's Over" in level II of the tome. I'm unsure how much info you need so I'll give what I can.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

  1. Boot game
  2. Pick survivor
  3. Go to Tome 13 in the Archives
  4. Select the "Craft Time's Over" Challenge in Level 2 of the Tome
  5. Exit the Archives
  6. Ready up and enter a match
  7. Cleanse 4 totems (idk if how many I did affected this so I'm adding just in case)
  8. Escape the trial
  9. Check the Challenge thing on the side post game and see that there was no given progress

ADDITIONAL INFO

CHARACTER: Mikaela Reed

PERKS: Counterforce, Small Game, Low Profile, and Inner Strength.

MAP: Thompson House (I think, it was the one with corn)

LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log

EDIT: After playing on a different day I've found that all challenges are affected by this so try these steps to reproduce if possible.

EDITED STEPS TO REPRODUCE

  1. Boot Game
  2. Go to Tome 13 Level 2 in the Archives
  3. Select a survivor challenge
  4. Close the game (in my case for at least a day but I haven't tested to see if less time changes the effect)
  5. Re-boot Game
  6. Select Survivor
  7. Ready up and enter a match
  8. Perform the task described in your challenge but don't complete the challenge
  9. Escape or be sacrificed
  10. Check Challenge to find that no progress has been made despite you having made progress on it.
Tagged: Pending

Comments