are all challenges turned off or broken right now?
For the last week or two every challenge i try to complete gets absolutely zero progress. the following challenges that i 100% completed correctly but did not get credit as well as progression challenges that will not progress are...
Sealed Shut from tomb 6
Self Preservation from tomb 6
Reverent and Gruesome from tomb 6
That's Rude from tomb 6
A True Friend from tomb 6
Diverse Despair from tomb 7
None of these challenges will progress no matter what I try to do. Is this a known issue? I play on Xbox server. I have cleared game data and cache as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the game and DLC. it did not fix the issue.
Comments
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.