I second this. Its probably to be the same as the devout bug that ignores the last survivor in the trial. Making me think there needs to still be a living survivor inside the trial grounds for them to count the sacrifice. Video shows the task only going from 3-6 and that I had 4 sacrifices on the end screen.
To capture and share your gaming highlights, download the Outplayed app on Overwolf
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second this. Its probably to be the same as the devout bug that ignores the last survivor in the trial. Making me think there needs to still be a living survivor inside the trial grounds for them to count the sacrifice. Video shows the task only going from 3-6 and that I had 4 sacrifices on the end screen.