PS5- Reverent tome challenge isn't recording progress

Step 1: Start application.

Step 2: Select Reverent challenge on Tome 13, Page 1.

Step 3: Play as killer as the Wraith.

Step 4: In Game, sacrifice survivors.


Character played: Wraith

Perks used: Hex: Devour Hope, Hex: Haunted Ground, Hex: Retribution, No Way Out

Add ons used: Coxcombed Clapper, "All seeing"- Blood

Map(s): Mount Ormond Resort, Dead Dawg Saloon


I had played 3 games (the first post game I didn't screenshot because I thought it was probably a 1 off) the first game I got 1 kill and the next 2 I sacrificed all 4. Not sure if it had to do with the tome, the killer or anything in my build. All I know is the challenge wasn't making progress. If it helps my build was almost the same outside of a different map offerings. I also know it's not my side because I still was able to earn xp and blood points.

Screenshot_20221107-155304_PS App.jpg Screenshot_20221107-155251_PS App.jpg

Seeing As it happened more than once, this has to be a bug of some kind.

Tagged: Pending

Comments