Not trying anymore on certain maps.

I'm an m1 killer and I'm playing on Badham, Meat Plant, Eryie, Mothers Dwelling those type of maps I've lost the will to even try. The maps are so unfair to some of the killers on this roster its a joke. Do your gens and leave or farm if you want. I'm not even going to try.

Game needs serious map tweaking, I'm not even going to explain myself. All killers know what I'm talking about.

Comments

  • Can't say I blame you since those maps tend to be severely survivor sided. I literally just want to go AFK whenever I get The Game, Mother's Dwelling or Eyrie.

  • @Roaroftime said:

    Killer is now easy mode, you're being handed 4k's thanks to the hundreds of survivor nerfs and thousands of killer buffs including rapid pallet destroying perfect for the game map. Skill issue.

    I feel like your math may be off JUST A LITTLE.

1 2 ›