Why is it that in the lobby you see a survivor with a prestige 50 or 100 ...
... but in the end screen they have no prestige at all?
It happens quite often and, it seems, always with higher prestiges. (Or I simply don't notice it for the lower ones)
... but in the end screen they have no prestige at all?
It happens quite often and, it seems, always with higher prestiges. (Or I simply don't notice it for the lower ones)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it might mean that they've already left by the time you got to the endgame board. =)
Anyone who has left the match before you get to the scoreboard shows up as no prestige.