Help guys !

I have all caracters p350 before the level and perk update.the thing is now some killers and survivors show wrong data or .... did u guys experienced something like this ? (do i need to prestige 3 levels to unlock the perk tier3 now)

Untitled.png asdasd.png sadad.png


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • On certain killers that I did not prestige before the update, I had used iridescent shards to buy their perks. They would look something like this as I leveled them up to P3 after the update, but once I made it past the perk level I had bought in the shrine, they self corrected.

    My guess is you bought those perks in the shrine, and that you need to actually go look at your killers/survivors and see if this is just a visual error on the leveling screen or if your shared perks are actually not leveled.

    To be clear what I mean, go to Trapper (or whomever you haven't bought all perks on) and see if he has tier 3 A Nurse's Calling. If he has tier 3, then it is just a visual bug. If they don't have tier 3, then you should be putting in a bug report/help ticket.

  • Hello, I suggest to open a bug report on this, so it can be looked into.

    Report any bugs you find here.

    And also please avoid tagging Mandy or other Developers unless it's strictly necessary, thank you!