PC - Unobtainable Compendium: No One Escapes the Endgame

I have completed this challenge multiple times now without being rewarded the completion (as shown in the picture) and it refuses to give me the completion. In this match, all 3 sacrifices were after the gates were opened.

Steps to repeat:

  1. Play a game using any killer and NOED
  2. Kill 2 survivors after all 5 gens are completed
  3. Look at failure in the endgame screen
  4. Repeat

For this example I played The Twins on Autohaven Wreckers, though I've used multiple killers and maps.

Screenshot 2022-11-05 231428.jpg DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I can confirm that this challenge is bugged.

    I had two survivors on the hook and two were slugged when all generators were finished. Then I opened the gate to start Endgame Collapse and I hooked the other two survivors. They died during Endgame collapse and I didnt get any progress. I was playing Knight on Dead Dawg Saloon and I was using NOED.

  • Today I tried it again. Hooked 2 survivors after gates were opened (which triggered Endgame Collapse). No progress on this challenge after match. I was playing Clown on Garden of Joy. NOED was equipped.


    EDIT: So I finally completed this challenge as Sadako on RPD and it finally counted. Maybe that helps. Weird that on some killers it is not working properly.

    Bez názvu.png