Mr Puddles Feng Skin
Why not, right? 🙂
Why not, right? 🙂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Laurie Strode gets an outfit aging her up like the modern films.
Feng Min gets a “cosplay” of her favourite final girl.
At this point Feng should get a "cosplay" of every character in the game to fulfil the meme
Honestly, if Feng gets a Mr Puddles skin before Claudette gets a Bush skin I’ll probably be so mad I’d quit the game.
I’m still mad that Claudette didn’t get that frog cosmetic that was submitted for the community cosmetic contest when I first got into the game .
Oof. Big no from me, but you really never know. By now, everything is on the table.
Give clown a feng skin