Spending Bloodpoints and getting the same perk twice in a row
https://youtu.be/H3x1ycCqogQ
I've just realised that both blood webs were level 20 too?
I've just realised that both blood webs were level 20 too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's odd. You might want to report in the the Bug Report section !
It just reset that bloodweb, it reset your bloodpoints too.
Odd bug but at least nothing was lost, just grab it again.
Don't think it really was a bug.
I am pretty sure it is related to the event ending and the fact that the blood web he finished had one of the event offerings, to make sure you get no unusable offerings, it just resets it. You get all blood points back as well.