Twins locker hilarity
I never knew Viktor (the baby) could hold lockers shut if he finds a survivor in there. An absolutely hilarious scream could be heard in my household when I was found. Not even mad.
I never knew Viktor (the baby) could hold lockers shut if he finds a survivor in there. An absolutely hilarious scream could be heard in my household when I was found. Not even mad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup, the original twins ptb didn't have this feature which meant they were hard countered by lockers
They still are hard countered by lockers. the time to get out of a locker is not nearly long enough