Why get salty if you aren’t playing?!
Had a Kate flame me in end game chat after I decided the game wasn’t going anywhere and prioritised pips over completing a 3rd gen.
After getting downed twice, maxing chase, and realising my two remaining teammates weren’t doing gens. The only gens that were done, were the two I did, while the 3rd teammate got tunneled out of match. I decided to heal up, do two totems and open chests.
it was then that this Kate followed me on the opposite side of the map and kept fast faulting anything near me. No gens ever got done besides my two and we all got sacrificed.
she was absolutely livid citing “you didn’t do anything!”
meanwhile she had like 11k bp to my 20k and I pipped. I could have been angry myself that she wasn’t on gens ever as well but I just let her play the game the way she wanted to, and I switched my priorities based on the information I witnessed.
If you aren’t taking the game seriously, why get mad if someone else plays accordingly ?
Comments
These types are always clueless. In a recent end game chat someone tried to whine at me about not doing anything but locker hopping, as apparently every time they got hooked they saw me leaving a locker. They never bothered to consider that I was leaving a locker, or that one of my perks was Flash Grenade, or how I had three times their BPs. All they had to work with was they were on a hook and needed to project blame on someone else.
I really wish humans evolved the ability to make stupidity hurt. Like your subconscious is able to evaluate a situation and make general/reasonable calculations and determinations, and if your conscious state doesn't pick up on the same thing or something close to it, it sends a sharp jolt of pain through your body.