Pink Glyph
Had three matches with the task active and no Pink Glyph to be found. Just checking to see if it shows for anyone else after the Halloween event ended.
Had three matches with the task active and no Pink Glyph to be found. Just checking to see if it shows for anyone else after the Halloween event ended.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i mean i havent tryed one after the halloween event ended but even within the halloween event it was sometimes hard to find the pink glyph in some matches.
You hear it, assume it would be near, but in reality its somewhere else, it can spawn anywhere in the map. Had it on gideon above the bathroom where there is the little dropdown hole in the corner. I have seen nothing around so i got down into the bathroom but still nothing. Not in the floor, not between the tiles next to it.
But as i ran near the stairs there it was, cuddled in the corner of some crates right next to the staircase. The sound played above the bathroom though. So yeah. You should find it eventually, its not like its bound to the event. If you think it is bugged unequip the challenge and re-add it again, sometimes that fixes it.
Have you tried to reselect the task?
Four games now, I've been doing pretty thorough searches. I'll reselect and see how I go.
Showing up now, even found it in the jumble of RPD.
They either move or spawn after some time or after some generators are repaired. I've had them appear in spots where they initially were not.
Might be to stop people from looking for them at the start of the game instead of repairing or something?
I found them naturally by just playing normally, though I might have gotten lucky with spawns.
🦆🦂