Tome 13

Tome 13 Challenge Fight Back drop pallet to stun killer 2 times to be completed in a single trial.


This has happened at least 3 times. Both times I played survivor but changed character after it did not work. I restarted after match.

Platform - PC

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, played as normal.

Step 4 : Dropped 2, 3, and 4 pallets on killer and no completion.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played Meg / Kate / Jill

  • Perks played

  • Meg - Technician / Flashbang / Urban Evasion / Spine Chill
  • Kate - Technician / Kindred / Urban Evasion / Spine Chill
  • Jill - Technician / Borrowed Time / Urban Evasion / Spine Chill

  • Map

  • Meg - Fractured Cowshed.
  • Kate - Rotten fields.
  • Jill - Gedion Meat Plant

  • Frequency of the issue This has happened 3 times already at least.

  • Tough Mission for someone of my skill. Bad mission to happen on. =D


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I did it on Jill twice more with the same perks and the 2nd time I took off the challenge and re equipped it and it worked. Not sure if that was the solution or not. Either way its something to look into.

    Map - Lery's memorial institute