What would a singleplayer dbd game be about?

Behaviour makes a teaser about a singleplayer dbd experience: what's it about? Like, describe your vision, assume everything would be executed perfectly.

Comments

  • @EvieSimpsForCrowLady said:

    Behaviour makes a teaser about a singleplayer dbd experience: what's it about? Like, describe your vision, assume everything would be executed perfectly.

    Although I know a telltale style game wouldn't work (but would still be appreciated nonetheless), I'll have to go with something involving a story with one of the survivors that are able to survive for a while figuring out a way to break the realm and truly escape. There would have to be scripted events to make it cohesively possible during gameplay but I'm certain it could be done right.

  • A Telltale type series seems like the best fit, but I'm gonna go ahead and say an RPG. Maybe a turn-bases tactical one similar to Fire Emblem, turning the survivor's perks into abilities/class archetypes. You recruit new survivors, earn their trust, and get a chance to battle the killers. Claudette being a healer role with her base perks for instance, Nea a rogue, David a tank/bruiser.

  • Outlast but with less naked dudes?

    "Evade killer, solve riddle, press buttons, escape. Surprise bad ending"

  • A SOMA-like game, following survivor(s) investigating clues about the Entity through the realms, and trying for a way out. It could deepen the lore of DbD, which would be nice.