Dredge Teleporting
I'm in a pleasant <10% minority of killers that play killer for fun and scaring people so I play ghost face and scratched mirror Myers, however, I thought I'd add dredge to the mix for his locker jumpscares and nightfall as he's scary imo. But every time I teleported to a locker the survivors immediately ran away so im assuming they're notified when I teleport to a locker? Doesn't this just ruin the stealth/ jumpscare side to dredge...? Or were they hackers because I've never noticed when a dredge teleports to a locker as a survivor?
Comments
They can hear you landing in it. So you want to immediately jump out when you land in a locker next to a survivor. Or, you need to land in it a few seconds before they arrive. It's a pretty loud noise and dust comes off the locker I believe.
They can also hear where he is through walls, based off the spooky bone noises he makes even while in nightfall
Also; you will never damage a survivor from a locked locker without Haddies Calendar.
I've actually only played against him a handful of times but have hundreds of games playing as him
O what a shame that completely ruins his jumpscare aspect :c, back to Myers it is. Thank u.
I don't think so. You can come out of an unlocked locker so fast they won't realistically have any time to react. He is also a menace in nightfall, far scarier than almost any other killer in the game vs. solo Q in my opinion. Only killer who can regularly down someone, go across the entire map in one second, down someone else, and then be back seconds later to intercept a savior coming for the first down.
With some aura reading perks he jumpscares pretty easily based off the VODs I have watched of people I have played against. He is incredibly oppressive against a mediocre team and many games end up with the last survivors people dying in lockers anyways because they don't know where else to hide