Question about the PTB
So I don't own a PC so I can't do PTB but one thing I've wanted to know is how the PTB works basically the map and killer are only available on it right? And does it effect your rank and BP or no?
So I don't own a PC so I can't do PTB but one thing I've wanted to know is how the PTB works basically the map and killer are only available on it right? And does it effect your rank and BP or no?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The progress you gain on the PTB doesn’t affect your progress on the live servers. Also, the new survivor and killer are available to play right away on the PTB starting at level 1. New map is also available, as well as the new content from the patch notes.