How can you tell whether a DLC is licensed or purchasable for shards?
Just wondering about the knight. I don't know how to tell til the update is live.
Just wondering about the knight. I don't know how to tell til the update is live.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mandy said it was completely original so I'm sure it will go for shards
promotional material for licensed chapters will usually have the name of the license or licenseholder in the copyright text at the bottom, but this one is original
You can tell because the characters lore and appearance are completely made up originally and not from any other medium.
people suspected For Honor because they could have made a knight from there, but they did not. Though it’s still possible the knight might get some licensed outfits from For Honor (similar to how some original killers have licensed outfits)