I’ve Been Having Weird Matches Lately.

There was this Steve and Adam who both died towards at the end of the match. But anyway the weird part was once Steve Died and when me and other Nea player got the last gen done as the Steve died one last hook. The Wesker player that was playing against us got kicked out and after the match it shown that Steve escaped with me and Nea even though Steve died in the match. I wish I had it on video cause I play with crossplay off and I always thought I was safe from hackers but lately matches like I just mentioned now are becoming more weird.

Another weird match I had was where I ran into a Feng and two Nancy’s who all had borrow time but I after I slugged the one Nancy and Feng while the other Nancy was picking them up. But anyway the weird part was The one Nancy and Feng apparently had soul guard even though they had borrow and I’m pretty sure borrow doesn’t act like soul guard.

But anyway these problems that I’ve been dealing with have been going on since the start of the Halloween event. So in other words about a month or so. I don’t know if anyone else has similar issues like mine. But let me know if you had similar encounters or problems.


Edit: Forgot to add I may have to get into the habit of recording from my PlayStation 4 but if I need to I will. I don’t really like to record but again I will if I need too.

Comments