[PC - Steam] Stuck in a locker after teleporting as The Dredge

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play The Dredge in a public match

Step 3 : Teleport to a locker

Step 4 : Sometimes, you will be unable to leave the locker. I was stuck in there until all four survivors left through the exit gate, and the game ended normally

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character: The Dredge
  • Perks played: Unrelenting, Overcharge, Furtive Chase, Dying Light
  • Map: Eyrie of Crows
  • Frequency of the issue: So far, this has only happened to me once.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXr6zhk6iHQ


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This happened to me as well on Garden of Joy. At the beginning of the match, I teleported as soon as my power bar filled up, and when I teleported to a 3rd locker using my tokens, I got stuck in the third one until my power recharged and I was able to teleport another one normally.