Who is your main and why? And I mean MAIN
Mine is Feng Min. She's cute and being someone gifted who starts falling behind and turns into a depressed alcoholic is something far too relatable 🗿 Oh and she gets a lot of cool cosmetics
Mine is Feng Min. She's cute and being someone gifted who starts falling behind and turns into a depressed alcoholic is something far too relatable 🗿 Oh and she gets a lot of cool cosmetics
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dweet through and through.
He has dark hair like me. He is nervous being a leader like I sometimes am. I’ve learned his sounds so well, from when he falls from a window to when he is cleansing a totem (I know it’s weird o.o, but I feel like I know him so well).
Killer? Demo
Surv? Jake for now
There's a very high chance I'll switch from him to Vittorio though