Would this run have potential for speedrun WR?

Watch "ghostface" on Streamable.

I let them all escape. First, because I was just going to goof around doing ritual and tome challenges. Second because Jake was AFK and they were clearly newbies (In fact Jake had 1 hour in the game according to Steam, probably taking advantage of the free trial?)

I would feel dirty if I used this for a WR.

EDIT: Oh yeah, don't mind my m1 at the beginning. I don't normally play GF and I always get confused with the controls lol

Comments

  • Maybe for Ghostface specifically but not fastest game in general, I've been in a match before where a Billy running lethal pursuer downed us all before 60 seconds was up (and yes I played like an absolute potatoe lol)

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Maybe for Ghostface specifically but not fastest game in general, I've been in a match before where a Billy running lethal pursuer downed us all before 60 seconds was up (and yes I played like an absolute potatoe lol)

    Well, the official speedrun website states that the WR is 2:28 and I downed them in 1:25, so it was just a matter of hooking them up fast and they attempt the unhooks. Probably not going to beat now that I am noticing the WR has the basement involved so the hooks are close together

    EDIT: Nevermind I was looking at the Trapper WR LMAO

    GF is 1:51, yeah, I definitely could not hook them in 25 seconds