My god fix ghostface's reveal mechanic already!!
Every match against GF this BS happens, doesn't matter he's right there in the middle of my screen, nothing happens, I get exposed and one hit, how is it possible this is not fixed yet?
Every match against GF this BS happens, doesn't matter he's right there in the middle of my screen, nothing happens, I get exposed and one hit, how is it possible this is not fixed yet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeh I feel this. The amount of times it has caused me to go down is unreal.
Still waiting for them to fix the max reveal distance. It’s been bugged ever since his rework.
There are quite a lot of things that influence this, the server, your ping, the Killer's ping, it sucks for both sides, I can easily recall all the instances where as a Survivor, I was a few meters in front of Ghosty without any obstructions and I couldn't reveal him, then as Ghost Face I masterfuly hide behind walls, but it doesn't matter because I get revealed anyways.