Michael Myers Tombstone Achievement

They need to make it if the last survivor is alive and you pull them out of locker than it is an instant Mori. I keep running into players that hide in the locker and don't allow me to proc the achievement. I also think gens should take longer on bigger maps. It is not fair that I reach T3 Myers and I'm down to two gens with 4 players still alive.

Comments

  • They would just DC instead.

  • @eleventbh said:

    They would just DC instead.

    They would get penalty from that so I don't think most would dc.

  • So 2 things.

    You think gens should take longer on bigger maps because it takes a long time to get your overpowered, game changing, broken iri addons to work?

    People are gonna avoid getting you the achievement yeah, but not because they want to ruin you getting the achivement, but because those addons are so unfair and unfun to face. Running them makes their game miserable and unfun and so they're doing the same in return

  • Bring a yellow mori

  • @Jasonsfar said:

    Bring a yellow mori

    Does that even work for the achievement?

    I feel your pain OP, it is made more difficult by players exploiting a system that should not exist. You should be able to mori someone right inside the locker. Imagine the cool animation they could add of you stabbing the survivor against the wall of the locker.

  • @Jasonsfar said:

    Bring a yellow mori

    It doesn't work for this achievment

  • @OgReaperOfDeath said:

    They need to make it if the last survivor is alive and you pull them out of locker than it is an instant Mori. I keep running into players that hide in the locker and don't allow me to proc the achievement. I also think gens should take longer on bigger maps. It is not fair that I reach T3 Myers and I'm down to two gens with 4 players still alive.

    Consider yourself lucky. A lot of us had to get it when there was no dc penalty and killer couldn't close the hatch. These days it's not so bad. You can carry them in a deadzone and catch up with pwyf before they jump in a locker

  • Honestly just make it so if you mori using the offerings count towards the achievement.

  • @kisfenkin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3249552#Comment_3249552

    Does that even work for the achievement?

    I feel your pain OP, it is made more difficult by players exploiting a system that should not exist. You should be able to mori someone right inside the locker. Imagine the cool animation they could add of you stabbing the survivor against the wall of the locker.

    If they did that there would he zero counterplay to tombstone, if you get found your dead, then what you would have is the same thing as old iri head huntress and people would dc as soon as they found out you have it and you wouldnt get a chance at the achievement anyways.

  • @OgReaperOfDeath said:

    They need to make it if the last survivor is alive and you pull them out of locker than it is an instant Mori. I keep running into players that hide in the locker and don't allow me to proc the achievement. I also think gens should take longer on bigger maps. It is not fair that I reach T3 Myers and I'm down to two gens with 4 players still alive.

    You just have to pull them out and take them away from where the lockers are so you can get them before they get back to one.