Troll survivors out of control

İn everytime Playing soloq I matched with a trolling survivor downing pallet to my head bodyblocking me Trolls are out of control right now do something please

Comments

  • As killer when I see this I try to make sure the troll dies and the victim lives, but in the heat of the moment it can be really hard to tell who is a troll and who is new to the game.

  • Well for starters collision should be removed after 20 seconds (both sides)

  • As killer if I see someone get sandbagged by their teammate I just look at them like 'bruh'.

  • You have my sympathy. Because as funny as it was to read this post, I do remember a time where I laughed and I shouldn't have. A friend of a friend's was playing a custom with us, Wraith on old Haddonfield, and I kept pallet stunning him because he kept walking through them. "Man, he kept throwin' those pallets down." Rage quit and never played the game since.

    Eventually you just get used to the annoying pallet stuns, as the supposedly unstoppable killer. Run Enduring if you can.

  • Free Dbd on Epic, what did you expect?=)