Christmas event idea
I think we can all agree that the last event was a huge mess. People would rush the flowers then suicide once their vials were full. I think the main problem with this was just the fact that it was too time consuming to collect serum and that you could get it from the start. Here's my idea.
The event objectives will function much like the flowers but will be less time consuming, they are also inactive in the beginning of the match. You can increase the base amount of event objectives from 2 by useing offerings. The way to activate the objective is by doing gens, one gen activates one of the objectives. You will also be able to tell which one will activate if you see the corresponding event objective. However its only the last gens that do so, so if there are only 2 objectives the last 2 gens will activate them, if there are 5 then all gens activate one, any extras will be activated by the last gen so a max of 3 can be activated at the end. This will force players to do gens but also require them to spend some time looking for the event objectives. The objectives themself would be something with limited uses like the flower but when its uses are up it lets all players know with a sound so other survivors don't waste their time looking for a used up objective.
I'm sure the devs already have something but I hope their idea is similar to this. I really don't want gens to become event gens as that brought a ton of gen rushing which was no fun as a killer.
The event objectives will function much like the flowers but will be less time consuming, they are also inactive in the beginning of the match. You can increase the base amount of event objectives from 2 by useing offerings. The way to activate the objective is by doing gens, one gen activates one of the objectives. You will also be able to tell which one will activate if you see the corresponding event objective. However its only the last gens that do so, so if there are only 2 objectives the last 2 gens will activate them, if there are 5 then all gens activate one, any extras will be activated by the last gen so a max of 3 can be activated at the end. This will force players to do gens but also require them to spend some time looking for the event objectives. The objectives themself would be something with limited uses like the flower but when its uses are up it lets all players know with a sound so other survivors don't waste their time looking for a used up objective.
I'm sure the devs already have something but I hope their idea is similar to this. I really don't want gens to become event gens as that brought a ton of gen rushing which was no fun as a killer.
Comments