I like the new flashlight save.
The locker save was dumb and i'm not sad to see it go. But i'm feeling pretty alright about the new save window.
I think about it like this: there's three ways a flashlight attempt can go down. The killer faces an impossible to save direction, the killer drives off or downs the flashlight survivor, or the survivor gets in front of you in time.
If the survivor gets in front of you early enough to take advantage of this new window, you have massively screwed up. A competent survivor would be able to get the save without the change anyway, but a less good one might be able to do something with this slightly larger window. And if they needed it, they were probably busy being an active detriment to your team, trying to get use out of the flashlight and wasting time.
I'm cool with it.
Comments