Doctor is one of the best harassers in DBD.
I love my Doctor because after a few games as done other killers were I’m either bullied or just get wrecked (SWF scares me some times) he is my go to guy.
His kit is purely meant to bully survivors on gens while also tracking them throughout the map. I personally run Overcharge, Lightborn, Merciless Storm, and Lethal Pursuer. Along with Either Iridescent King / Order IV and Restraint IV / III.
His big shock is basically a UAV for a second and can be used to disrupt actions like healing or hook saving. Plus the short shocks annoy survivors it’s making mistakes
Comments
doctor is a really underrated killer
this dude has a ton of skillful stuff you can do with his power to counter survivor plays, pretty awesome design.
however when I am frustrated i think my go to killer is probably myers
he's like the easiest killer in the game to use and get value from his power without much thought. plus if I am extra frustrated i could always use tombstone lol.
Doctor is my second favorite to play, but he struggles against competent survivors (also not denying I’m bad). If there’s a David in the match I’ll throw the game just to make him repeatedly scream. I just love hearing him scream, moan and “ooh”.
While he is fun, he’s really just another M1 killer with Sonar. Competent survivors (not necessarily High MMR sweats) know to just not take risks, pre drop pallets and run to the next loop. He needs some love, I just don’t know what they could add that wouldn’t break him.
I do wish he got an add-on that would cause his M2 to get a new lightning strike visual.