The Grand Sacrifice Trophy Ps4
The Grand Sacrifice trophy to sacrifice 4 survivors in one match wont pop.
I tried this trophy with The Executioner and Trapper, 4 sacrificed hooked survivors and still didn't unlock :(
Tagged:
Pending
The Grand Sacrifice trophy to sacrifice 4 survivors in one match wont pop.
I tried this trophy with The Executioner and Trapper, 4 sacrificed hooked survivors and still didn't unlock :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I tried it with Hag and still no pop :(
Just tried it with Wraith and no trophy granted for 4 sacrificed kills
It’s glitched. The 4th kill/sacrifice right now isn’t being counted. The Evil Incarnate trophy for Myers is also unattainable right now for the same reason. Best you can get credit for right now is 3/4
Alrighty. Thank you for the reply :)
Hopefully next update fixes them :(