I'm so happy Bots are being added
Ever since I started playing Dead by Daylight in 2019, I've always wondered why we couldn't use bots in Custom Matches to practice as killer or survivor, since not everybody will have friends to do that with.
I've begged BEhaviour to add bots in the main game like they did in the mobile version, now they're finally doing it! I really hope the bots are not too dumb or too good, maybe they can add an AI bot setting later on.
The main reason I wanted bots in Dead by Daylight was to learn killers that require high skills like Huntress, Nurse, Spirit, Deathslinger, without having to get destroyed by experienced players in dozens of matches first.
I also wanted brand new players to have a way to learn the basics before hopping in a real match and not get obliterated then get discouraged to keep playing, because sometimes I see players who have no idea how to loop or how to hit skillchecks, how to mindgame, how to chase, etc.
We're only getting survivor bots now but I really hope we get killer bots as well, I'm not terrible at playing survivor but I mostly play killer and I want to be familiar with some of the loops in custom game maps.
Custom games with bots will allow us to try things we couldn't try in actual matches because we could lose LOL, it could help us see what works and maybe what wouldn't work in an actual match.
Fingers crossed that the bots are well implemented and maybe we could even customize the bots with perks and items so that we can learn how to counter them but maybe that would be too much coding work for BEhaviour.
Comments