Wesker Grab Cancelled When Sky Billy'ing On Lery
I did not know how to describe this otherwise.
I was watching my friend play a game of Wesker on Lery's Memorial Institute. As he was chasing a Kate to the upstairs part near the gen room, he used his bond to dash into the survivor, who was just in front of the hole in the ground.
Wesker grabbed the Kate as they were dashing above the hole in the ground, but instead of colliding with the wall, they both dropped down. Wesker let her go unharmed and she was able to run off. She was already infected, so I can't tell if she would have been otherwise.
Steps to reproduce :
1 - Play a game on Lery as Wesker
2 - Have a survivor in front of the hole in the ground on the upstairs section.
3 - Use Wesker's bond to dash into the survivor.
4 - Notice the grab getting cancelled as you both fall down.
Comments
bound will let go of a survivor if wesker starts falling down from a height during bound
Ok, I didnt know it was a feature !